Monday, July 14, 2008

Just to say

That I am blessed to be surrounded by astounding and extraordinary people. Artists. Friends. Who write, and read, and talk about writing and reading what we write. And cry. And dance. And drink. And console me when my body malfunctions and my brain stops working. If you're reading this, you probably know who you are. Because you read this a lot. And I mention you a lot. And I love you a lot.

Ps. Everytime someone says " I love you" to me it's a struggle not to burst into tears. Knowledge. Is this sad? I don't mean pathetic. It just happens. It's overwhelming, and part of me doesn't believe it, and part of me believes it too much, and I think we categorize love too much, and have become so enamoured and obsessed with the one true love thing that we can't experience the romance and love of everyday things and all relationships, not just "romantic ones" ( which are also ridiculously important in their own right).

1 comment:

Adriana Bucz said...

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.